Monday, January 29, 2007

Nadine Jansen Pregnant Free Com.






HEY OLD


(Caracas, My city of broken roofs)


Hey old

Do not hide behind the dirty
pretend not deafen you with your decibel gibberish
I do not pull off a tear to your smoke
will achieve not confused at your leisure

I'll be here waiting for the end of your hobbies
I find when going down the encouragement to find my body lying
your nights
Viewing the back of your contempt

never fall into the trap of what we were and are not
Nor can fool me with your business
in no way be shaken by the shit that covers you never falsify my nostalgia


dissipated will continue your Landfall
dementia lies
drowns you will stay until after the farce
Inventorying your wounds, heal your injuries. Old

, no problem
you still dwell in ruins
When all are gone you will know my
before the cock crows
silence will continue while I wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment